Elmbrook Law assists small business owners in the process of organizing their business structure and directing them to the path of ventures far into the future. We are a small family owned business and would love to work with yours. Contact us to schedule a time to talk over your business development needs.
Call or email to set up a FREE consultation and attorney Gregory Straub will walk you through the process of your case.
SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Purchasing or selling assets or shares of stock in a company can be exciting and nervous at the same time. Whether buying or selling, the event will have significant impacts on your financial future. Buyers and sellers must be careful to protect their interests and rights in any type of transaction. Buyers and sellers need the counsel and representation of an experienced business attorney to help guide the transaction in the correct manner.
At Elmbrook law Offices, our team has the experience of representing sole proprietorships, start-ups, partnerships and large corporate entities.
The business services provided include:
- Business formations (LLC, Partnerships, Corporations)
- Drafting Stock Purchase Agreements and Asset Purchase Agreements
- Proper valuation of the business and inventory
- Real estate liens and UCC filings
- Conducting necessary due diligence
- Financial statement review and analysis
- Lease agreements
- Contract negotiations
- Employee handbooks, operations manuals and process improvement consulting
- The Elmbrook Law Offices team will help guide you through the business process, from formation to sale.
- We will help you understand the process and provide answers to your questions concerning the issues that may arise during these small business transactions.
Contact us at our Brookfield, Wisconsin office by calling (262) 785-4470 in your small business process.