Purchasing property is often more than a just a business exchange, it can be very personal. We create long-lasting relationships with our clients and help them with estate decisions that can impact for years to come. We provide meaningful personal interaction and give the buyer/seller confidence in their decisions.
Call or email to set up a FREE consultation and attorney Greg Straub will walk you through the process of your case.
Areas of Law We Practice
- Traditional Divorce and Divorce Litigation
- Buying and selling real estate
- Closings – residential and commercial property
- Land contracts
- Landlord – Tenant Law and rental issues
- Offers to purchase, addenda and amendments
- Zoning and land use, real estate development matters
- Title issues
- Breach of contract issues and failure to close
- Homeowner’s associations, establishment
- Condominium associations, establishment
WHY DO YOU NEED AN EXPERIENCED REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY?
- To help you understand the offer to purchase, including how you take title to the property.
- To review any easements, liens, covenants, etc., that effect the property.
- To prepare and file all legal documents, including deeds.
- Provide you with clarification of mortgage terms.
- To review any adjustments to the closing costs, including taxes owed and utilities paid.
- Review all paperwork and explain all documents before you sign.
- To prepare the purchase and sale agreement, closing statements and any other documents necessary to sell a property.
- Prepare any power of attorney documents necessary.
- Review and handle title issues.
- Review all paperwork you are required to sign.
- Help you understand any insurance needs and security deposits.
- Clients selling or purchasing property need to have all documentation reviewed and approved prior to closing. Your rights, your funds and your home or business must be protected!